Our eBook includes
In the preparing for your diabetes clinic eBook, we will help you to manage what questions you need to ask and more so that you get the most out of the time you spend with your diabetes team.
What will you ask?
Before your appointment, write down questions about and things you need to discuss.
Make notes of changes that have been suggested to your diabetes care.
What did you learn?
Write down anything new that you learned at your appointment.
Purchase the Preparing for your next appointment eBook
And you will receive:
- a section to make note of your next appointment
- a checklist of things to get done before your appointment
- What you want to discuss at your appointment
- What you learned from your appointment
- What you want to talk about next time
The eBook WILL help you if:
- You walk away from your appointment thinking “now I remember what I wanted to ask!”
- You get overwhelmed by all of the information you are provided at your appointments.
The eBook is NOT for you if:
- You have an amazing memory
- Your clinic provides you with excellent notes on your appointment so that you have everything you need when you leave.
Get Access to More
Get access to all of our ebooks and exclusive content in the Diabetes Advocacy Resource Library.