What people are saying
about the Disability Tax Credit form assistance that they have received from Diabetes Advocacy.
I just wanted to let you know that I got my DTC approved with no issues and no further doctor info needed thanks to your help and spreadsheet! I super appreciate your feedback and guidance – you provide an invaluable service!
Wow, I’m stumped for words. That’s amazing! …
Again, I am speechless! Thank you so much for all of your help.
Thank you, Barb! I’ve been approved for the DTC. Sending my brother your way next!!
Get our expert help with your Disability Tax Credit application.
We will reduce the stress for you because…
- We do the work for you.
- We will fill in your DTC application for you for a one-time fee.
- We will NEVER take part of your refund.
- If you have any questions or problems along the way, we are always here to help.
This service WILL help you if:
- Feel overwhelmed by government forms.
- You have applied in the past and despite spending over 14 hours per week on your care, were still turned down.
- You don’t want to give away a portion of any refund that this credit may entitle you to.
This service is NOT for you if:
- You have previously successfully filed for the DTC on your own and are reapplying.
- You are well versed in what is allowed and confident in what is required of you.
- You have someone who is already working on this issue on your behalf.
We have been helping people with diabetes to successfully get the disability tax credit since 2003.
We will provide you with filled documents that highlight your diabetes care. For $195, you will receive information on what your doctor needs to know, as well as information on how to send in your completed application.
If you have any questions along the way, we are always available to help. Your documents will be returned to you in a secure Canada Post Xpress Post envelope.